Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Viva La Vida!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Viva La Vida

    I used to rule the world
    Seas would rise when I gave the word
    Now in the morning I sleep alone
    Sweep the streets I used to own

    I used to roll the dice
    Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
    Listen as the crowd would sing
    "Now the old king is dead, long live the king"

    One minute I held the key
    Next the walls were closed on me
    And I discovered that my castles stand
    Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

    I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
    Roman cavalry choirs are singing
    Be my mirror, my sword and shield
    My missionaries in a foreign field
    For some reason I can't explain
    Once you'd gone there was never
    Never an honest word
    That was when I ruled the world

    It was a wicked and wild wind
    Blew down the doors to let me in
    Shattered windows and the sound of drums
    People couldn't believe what I'd become

    Revolutionaries wait
    For my head on a silver plate
    Just a puppet on a lonely string
    Oh, who would ever want to be king?

    I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
    Roman cavalry choirs are singing
    Be my mirror, my sword and shield
    My missionaries in a foreign field
    For some reason I can't explain
    I know St. Peter won't call my name
    Never an honest word
    But that was when I ruled the world

    Ohh...

    Hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
    Roman cavalry choirs are singing
    Be my mirror, my sword and shield
    My missionaries in a foreign field
    For some reason I can't explain
    I know St. Peter won't call my name
    Never an honest word
    But that was when I ruled the world

    Ooh...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i miss the kingdom. *sighs*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i love that song.... but i dislike chris martin.... what a whiner !


    -EATS a slowpoke and smiles-

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    slopoke2

    I likez smilezes [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG i haven't seen those in AGES!!!! i didn't even know they had them anymore! lol... all i can ever find here are cow tails...

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my kids get them on halloween lol

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They prolly call them something different out here. I think they used to call them sugar daddy's. Don't quote me on it though. Kind of like one huge milk dud on a stick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen